It’s your first time out on Saco River, the sun is shining, the kids are having a blast and you’re sitting back relaxing without a worry in the world. The end of your trip has arrived and your headed back to your day to day hustle.
Here are 10 signs you need book your next camping trip to Saco River this Summer:
- You started planning your next trip the minute you left last year
Hey, planning takes time, right? And you have to do something for the rest of the year.
- And you already started packing…a while ago
Never hurts to start early. A week early, two weeks early, who’s counting?
- It’s your favorite vacation spot every year
Hands down. Every time. When someone asks, you’d rather go to Saco.
- You dream about Saco River
The days of splashing around in the river are alive in your mind.
- And you daydream about it too
You might have been caught once or twice zoning out to the memory of gliding down Saco River in a tube or sitting around the campfire with your family.
- You’ve been counting down the days on your calendar
Every day is one step closer to Saco River fun!
- You wrote up a full itinerary of activities
Even if you didn’t write it down, you’ve got one in your head. You know everything you’re going to do while you’re at Saco and you can’t wait to do it.
- You can’t stop talking about it
To your friends, to your family, to your coworkers, to your teachers—Saco is your favorite topic.
- You’re already thinking of reasons to stay longer
I mean, why not extend your vacation? You deserve it!
- You keep looking at last year’s pictures
Longingly. It’s ok. We’ve done it too.
The good news? Summer is finally here! Saco River Camping Area here you come! Book your next trip to the river here.